These are my areas of practice:
- IT &TLC Law, technology transfer, licensing, Free (open source) Software;
- data protection, security, compliance;
- antitrust, monopolization and unfair practices (in IT);
- domain names, trademarks, copyright (in IT);
- advocacy (lobbying);
- standardization, open standards;
I am basically not doing anything outside these fields, only for some selected clients I follow other matters, or in connection with instructions on the main field. Should my clients demand services in other areas, I am used to instruct outside counsel in whom I put my trust, and because I am so concentrated and focused, I have quite some experience in working with other counsels in other firms, from the smallest to the largest.
In the areas of concentration, similarly, I am helped by the lawyers at Array, a group of fine specialists in IT&TLC law, characterized by the recoursive motto "Array is an array".